Saturday, March 24, 2012

Seasons

One of the things I love most about Minnesota is the experience of having different seasons. In Birmingham, the seasons often melded together, one slowly transitioning into the other. It was hard to tell when spring became summer because they so often felt the same. Prior to moving to the Twin Cities, I don't think I could have anticipated how much I would look forward to the changing seasons because I never knew of anything different!

But alas, Spring is here a month early! Flowers are blooming, the sun is shining bright, and the best part is that the 5-hour winter days have been replaced by 11 hours of sunlight. I love it.

With the change in the weather, I'm looking forward to being outside more. Spending time at the lakes, eating good foods, and picking up some fresh produce at the farmer's markets. I'm also hoping to make more time for creating again.

No comments: